Board of Directors Meeting
February 13, 2019
In attendance: Jon Manuel, Radley Jones, Bobby Callachan, Lindsay Marceau, Jennifer Armandi, Annette Contonio, Lisa Mingo, Dennis Lanzetta
Absent: Theda Swanson, Anthony Baroni, Jeff Johnson
At this point in the year, the only revenue we will obtain will be from Summer Splash
Practice ice budget at $15,000, awards banquet is $3000, skills is $600
Bobby reviewed the net income based on projections
End of April deadline for votes
On the Ice
South Shore Conference Meeting Feb 26th 6pm
- Review of Alan’s memo to the membership for the meeting
- Waves Tuition – tabled for now
- YD Dolphin Tuition will be reviewed via e-mail by February 21, 2019
- Discussion around increasing commitment fees and process
Annette makes motion for $100 tryout fee, $500 commitment fee with a due date by April 15th. No
Annette makes a second motion for $100 tryout fee, additional $400 commitment due within 2 weeks of team placement. Jenn Armandi will second the motion. Further discussion was had amongst the board. 6 votes yay, 1 nay.
Radley makes a motion to offer tuition reduction of $100 if commitment fee is paid within 2 weeks of team placement. Dennis seconded the motion. Further discussion was had by the board. Motion passes unanimously.
Waves Tryouts – more discussion about this within the next few weeks.
Uniforms Moving Forward
- Jon took inventory of all old uniforms, all numbers are assigned to a current player. If when a player is moving into another age bracket, the existing player on the team will keep his/her number.
- Discussion was had regarding new jerseys going forward in the program.
Alan made a motion that going forward in the 2019-2020 parents buy jerseys for their players either through Pop Top or at a reduced rate through the YD program.
Theda makes a motion to adjourn the meeting. Aland seconds the motion. The motion passes unanimously.
Jennifer Armandi, YDYH/CC Waves Secretary